How to Pass NEBOSH IGC Exam in First Attempt
Useful Tips to prepare for the NEBOSH IGC exam
It could be that the individual is planning to join the NEBOSH IGC Course in Lahore and want to clear the tough exam with great confidence. The individual may feel that he does not know where to start and may fail in this highly competitive exam. But with some tips availed from the NEBOSH IGC Course in Lahore and from the web can help the candidate to clear this tough examination with very less effort.
NEBOSH IGC Training in Lahore – Some useful tips to prepare for the exam
Since NEBOSH course is not an easy one, the candidate is required to start studying much in advance. This can help the candidate to stay ahead of the others. Preparation for the exam should be started the very day, the candidate joins the NEBOSH IGC Course in Lahore. There are a few things that he is to take into consideration, so as to gain immense confidence in himself and get the much-coveted certification.
- Develop LSRW skills: Learning / Speaking / Reading & Writing is what one should start with when preparing for the exam. It will be useful to collect course materials in advance, which can help in the preparation process. The NEBOSH IGC Training in Lahore and the regular classes are to be attended without fail. The qualified faculty there can provide useful tips and suggestions and the required materials to study for the exam.
- You need to use a bilingual dictionary to make proper preparation. This can help you to get the proper meaning to those technical words and jargons that you may not understand properly.
- Simple mind mapping is to be created on a chart. It is best hung on the room wall. This way, the individual can check out the topics and frame it as an image that can be recorded in the memory quite easily and effortlessly.
- It is useful to revise what is being taught during the NEBOSH IGC Course in Lahore. This can help the person to get to know the topics well.
- Own questions are to be prepared or previous exam questions are to be collected from the others to get an idea about the exam patterns and the grading process. Assignments are to be written and thoroughly practiced. It helps to improve writing practice and memory skills.
- The whole book is not to be memorized since it will be humanly impossible. Selective topics are to be chosen based upon the previous exam question papers.
- Every student has his/her own way of studying and memorizing answers. It is better to set the realistic target and try to achieve the set milestone within the deadline.
- Weakness in the subject should be identified properly and timely and adequate time spent for the preparation.
- It will be useful to refer to the report of the NEBOSH examiner for getting an idea as to what is expected by the examiner from the answer sheet.
In short, starting to prepare for the exam right after enrolling in the NEBOSH IGC Course in Lahore, can help the candidate to get a good head start.
NEBOSH IGC Syllabus
The NEBOSH International General Certificate programme is classified into 3 units as follows:
Unit IGC 1: Management of International Health and safety
Element 1: Foundation for Health and safety
Element 2: Health and Safety Management Systems 1-policy
Element 3: Health and Safety Management Systems 2-Organising
Element 4: Health and Safety Management Systems 3-Planning
Element 5: Health and Safety Management Systems 4- Measuring, Audit and Review
Unit GC 2: Control of International Workplace Hazards
Element 1: Workplace Hazards and Risk Control
Element 2: Transport Hazards and Risk Control
Element 3: Musculature Hazards and Risk Control
Element 4: Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
Element 5: Electrical Safety
Element 6: Fire Safety
Element 7: Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Risk control
Element 8: Physical and physiological Health Hazards and Risk control
Unit GC 3: International Health and Safety – Work-related Practical Assessment
GC3 Guidance and information
GC3 Candidate report
GC3 Candidate observation
NEBOSH IGC Course Duration
NEBOSH IGC Course Fee in Pakistan
Fee for NEBOSH IGC Course in Pakistan is Rs. 95,000/- PKR
For more information, click here.